TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sessions & Services: I am a professional wellness practitioner who operates within the scope of my qualifications. When we commit to an appointment together, I commit to the agreed upon duration and type of service. I do however, reserve the right to refer clients to another practitioner, to refuse a client treatment or to terminate a treatment mid session if required.
- Payment: When an appointment is booked you have committed to paying for that service. Payments are due at the time of service by cash, email transfer or credit card and direct billing is not accepted at this time.
- Retail & Ayurveda Products: No refunds or exchanges are available for retail products or Ayurvedic herbs.
- Intellectual Property: I spend a great deal of time and energy creating images, logos, forms, documents, designing website copy, blogs and workshop manuals. These documents, writings and images are copyrighted and reprinting or copying them without permission is prohibited.
Oh, Man! You need to cancel? That is too bad, I was really looking forward to spending time with you.
Sometimes life happens and commitments need to be changed. I have experienced this myself and understand the need for some flexibility when an appointment, class or event is booked. While I will do my best to help you in whatever way I can, I also need to set up some guidelines that are clear for both of us in the event that there is a cancellation.
You’ve booked a private appointment with me and need to cancel. I know that things pop up, work, kids, family, you name it – life happens. Please give me as much notice as you can so that we can rebook the appointment and reschedule my day.
- $0 – with advance notice. Thanks for the heads up!
- 1st – no show you get a warning for making me wait.
- 2nd – no show I charge you my full hourly rate.
I’M LATE FOR MY APPOINTMENT:
- If you are late for your appointment then you miss out on part of your service and your time with me. I respect your time and mine and ask you to do the same. Sometimes I will extend the appointment if it feels necessary, but will only do so with your permission. I will never cut an appointment short unless there is an ethical or safety concern.
EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
You’ve signed up for a half day, full day or weekend workshop and you need to cancel. I understand that life happens and appreciate as much notice as possible so that I can make adjustments to the class, program or venue.
- >45 days from event – cancellation with written notice: 100% – full refund
- 30-44 days from event – cancellation with written notice: 75% – partial refund
- 29-15 days from event – cancellation with written notice: 50% – partial refund
- 7-14 days from event – cancellation with written notice: 25% – partial refund
- <7 days from event – cancellation with written notice: 0% – no refund
- *I reserve the right to maintain flexibility (in your favour) based on circumstances presented
Cancellation policies for retreats can be found on each retreat sign up/registration page and supporting followup documentation. The reason for this is that every retreat is unique and has different overhead costs and requirements for deposits.
Please see individual retreat pages for specific cancellation policies.