Heather offers various opportunities for deep nurturing, reflection and transformation throughout the year most recently in retreat format.
Look what is new and exciting for 2017 (link coming soon)!
- February 12-18, 2017: Journey through the Chakras Yoga Retreat (Sedona, Arizona) – link coming soon!
- Spring 2017: Nature and Nurture (Canada) – link coming soon!
- September 2017: Yoga, Art & Hiking (Spain) – link coming soon!
Throughout the year Heather holds a variety of events. Many of them are free, some are by drop in or with prior registration. Heather offers 1-2 hour accessible mini workshops, 3-6 hour inspiring developmental and learning events, as well as deep full day and weekend trainings to strengthen your internal connection for a healthy, happy and harmonious life. Heather also partners with her husband Russell Thomas to create dynamic and introspective art workshops for team-building and storytelling.
- To check out what is new and upcoming, please view Heather’s Calendar of Events.
- If you are looking to book Heather for something specific, please contact her here.
Heather is an advanced craniosacral therapist who is always happy to serve you to the best of her ability. Heather has found profound healing with this gentle hands on modality and is always excited to share it with her clients.
- To learn more about craniosacral therapy, Heather’s experience and what her clients say about their experiences on her table, please click here.
- If you would like to book an appointment, this is your link.
Reiki & Energy Healing
Reiki and Energy Healing is initially what helped open Heather’s eyes to the path of wholistic healing and wellness. Heather is a Reiki Master and offers weekend intensives and study groups in this energy healing modality. She also offers mentoring programs and study groups for new practitioners as well as distance energy healing sessions.
- For more information about Reiki and for a list of upcoming classes, click here.
- To register for Reiki Level 1 Training, click here.
- To inquire about an appointment or to request a private class, please inquire here.
Yoga & Meditation
Heather has been teaching yoga since 2007 and continues to do so because it brings her joy to share this art with others and helps her feel more connected within herself. Heather’s larger public classes are mostly held at Higher Health Yoga & Wellness Studio. If you are looking for a more intimate setting, Heather offers small group yoga classes in the home studio. These classes are by registration only and run every 4-6 weeks.