- Are you feeling restless, anxious, worried, irritated or depressed?
- Are you having trouble sleeping due to nightmares or insomnia?
- Do you feel physically tense, sore or have unexplained areas of pain or discomfort?
- Do you feel unbalanced, ungrounded, stuck or stagnant?
“CranioSacral Therapy is a light touch, hands on whole body massage modality that allows for deep listening and a release of tension on your body’s terms. By letting go of agendas and expectations we are able to work with your body where it needs us to work. We can help with the release of issues from the tissues that are causing chronic long term illness, physical, emotional or mental distress and improve the flow of energy throughout your body. This is a profound type of healing that works with any number of challenges; from surgical prep to the healing of scars, from mental or emotional issues to deep work with individual body systems and organs. CranioSacral therapy is a profoundly relaxing therapy and life-enhancing healing modality.” ~Heather Thomas
About Heather & her CranioSacral Massage Therapy training:
Heather Thomas is a Registered Massage Therapist who has been practicing CranioSacral techniques since 2011. She has found this therapy to be so effective (and enjoyable) that it is the only kind of massage that she regularly practices. Heather has completed the four core techniques classes in the Upledger Curriculum; CranioSacral Therapy 1 and 2 (CS1 and CS2) and SomatoEmotional Release 1 and 2 (SER1 and SER2). Heather is a Teachers Assistant for CS1 and is currently studying for her techniques exam which she hopes to complete this year. Heather has completed the entire Healing from the Core Curriculum and is a Teachers Assistant and Certified Presenter for Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, Founder of the HFC work.
- More information about CranioSacral Therapy: Upledger Institute
- More information about Healing from the Core & Full Body Presence: Suzanne Scurlock-Durana’s HFC Website
What Heather’s Clients are saying:
- “Hi Heather! I just wanted to let you know my back is feeling 10000 times better wow! I have gone to see acupuncturists, massage, chiros, naturopaths and no one has helped me like you have. You are a miracle worker! Thank you soooo much I have been telling everyone about you and will come back to see you when I’m back in October! If you are ever in Vancouver let me know! Also I moved through some deep and powerful stuff this weekend around moving forward with my business and my heart. I cried and released a lot and a lot has shifted. I know that was because of the Cranio as well so thank you! Keep doing what you are doing. You are powerful! ” ~Brooke
- “The cranio-sacral massage with Heather was absolutely more than I anticipated. She helped me open up and release emotions I’ve held inside for a long time. The work she did inside my mouth (!!) was incredible and had the result of awakening my mind and the space between my eyes! This is something that I will have to do again. Thank you Heather!” ~ Melanie
- “The only thing better than going to see Heather is how you feel when you leave! Thank you for another amazing session! ♥” ~ Erin
- “Thank you so much! I feel fantastic after my craniosacrial session with you today! I didn’t know what to expect but your gentle, loving hands made me feel relaxed and open to the benefits of this type of therapy! I actually felt more relaxed than after a massage therapy session!!!! I loved it and I will be back for more!!!!” ~ Valerie
- “How I Overcame my Skepticism and Found a most Unexpected Cure” ~ Theresa Wells